Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nevermore

The Raven pearched above my chamber door (a.k.a. a rock above my temp flap) and kept a close eye over our camp. We wondered what would happen to our food if we left for even a second, and we learned quickly that it would be "Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' "

Reminder: Don't forget to take a look at the map in the 1/26 post. If you view the larger map, and zoom out, you can see where all the pics on this trip were taken. If you zoom in, you can see a good deal of the rock detail. Google has very good resolution of this area.

4 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Ah, now this is one of my favorites! What a beauty of a bird!

Clueless in Boston said...

Great shot.

photowannabe said...

Terrific shot of the Raven and i like how you explaned about your food--nevermore...clever.

Pat said...

Just a lovely sharp and crisp image. Love the raven! Good job!



I would certainly appreciate your posting a condolence message in my blogs today for the wife of a good blogger friend...

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos