Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Beware of Ducks


Right! Keep me covered. What with? W-- just keep me covered. Too late! What? There he is! Where? There! What, behind the duck It is the duck. You silly sod! What? You got us all worked up! Well, that's no ordinary duck! Ohh. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered water foul you ever set eyes on! You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared! Look, that duck's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! Get stuffed! He'll do you up a treat, mate. Oh, yeah? You mangy Scots git! I'm warning you! What's he do, peck your bum? He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones! Go on, Bors. Chop his head off! Right! Silly little bleeder. One Duck A La Range comin' right up! Look! Aaaugh!

Certain things trigger deep but completely insignificant memories. Who ever first guesses where the above was adapted from gets some free DDP swag. Check back after posting your guess to see if you won!

4 comments:

photowannabe said...

Sorry I really don't know. My first thought was the movie Duck Soup with the Marx Brothers but I really haven't a clue.
Love this crazy sign and would love to know why its there.

Kerri Farley said...

I have no idea!

But what a neat sign! Sometimes I think we should have a "Beware of goose" sign at our local pond...they can be a bit protective!

Mark said...

Between the duck...and the Knights who say Nih...and those foul Frenchies...I could never say where it came from...perhaps we could ask the Black Knight...of course I assume tht he is doing better after his "flesh wound".

--- Hmmm...Monty Python...Search for the Holy Grail? ;)

Bill said...

You got it Mark! Certain things are simply hard to get out of your system :)

Please email me at bill@deltadailyphot.com, and I will get your swag out to you!