Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Walking

This morning there is hardly a cloud in the sky, and the sun is intense. It looked somewhat warm from the house as I started my walk this morning, but now, back with my photo for the day, my hands are having a hard time navigating the keyboard. Funny, I did not see any ice out there…..

One of the benefits of working from home is that I don’t really need to rush to work. The ability to get out and experience a “crisp” Colorado spring morning is a real treat. My typical route takes me by a couple churches, schools, orchards, and fields being set to plant. It will be fun to watch the changes as the season roll by.

4 comments:

Olivier said...

vous n'avez peut etre que 6600 habitants, mais vous avez de superbes paysages et de quoi faire de tres belles promenades

you have can be only 6600 inhabitants, but you have superb landscapes and what to go for very beautiful walks

Kate said...

It'll also be fun to see the photos you take during these daily walks.

Annie said...

Walking along each day never fails to reveal something new, something to remark upon.

photowannabe said...

How nice to have such beautiful scenery to experience everyday. Very nice shot.