Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blind

So I am sitting in my office this morning looking through my latest photographs, and nothing is jumping out at me. I notice out the window that Grand Mesa is cloud covered today, including high level and low level clouds. Still nothing jumps out at me in my collection……I wonder when I can get out today to take some more pics……why is my Canon D60 sitting on the desk…..boy those are interesting clouds……what picture should I publish……

Sometimes we are blind to the things right in front of our face. In my case, I blame it on a lack of coffee. However, after a few minutes, I figured out that I simply needed to go out on the front porch to get today’s shot of a cloud covered Grand Mesa. If you look close, you can also see a local formation known as Devil’s Thumb. Don’t be blind today!

4 comments:

Dsole said...

yeah, it's interesting that often we don't notice the gorgeous things of our routine... I like your words, and your photo! have a nice day :)

Janet said...

Looks like you can see forever! Such a wide, blue yonder.

Annie said...

Thanks Bill. I won't be blind today (at least I hope I won't.)

Anonymous said...

You're right. Sometimes we disregard what is right before our nose. Good lesson!