Saturday, January 20, 2007

Do We Still Remember?

The world has more or less moved on from the death of President Ford, and the flags are really the only reminder. The war and “news” of the messed up lives of those in Hollywood dominate airwaves, and I can’t help but being “Fed” up. I guess that is normal.

It is always interesting to me to watch a scene as it changes over time. Back on 8/28 I took a very similar shot of the city hall, and it certainly had more color then. September 9th, I posted another angle, and again, the colors were much different. I look forward to the translucent leaves of spring. Perhaps the news of the day will be different then, but most likely not.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I guess I don't think the news will change much either. Life does go on and what my family and friends do is far more interesting to me than the trumped up info. about the "stars"

Annie said...

But wait, didn't the Bush administration say that the 20,000 troops will probably come home in late summer? What, you don't think that's going to happen. Oh, you cynic you.