Friday, May 09, 2008

Out-Of-Sink Erator

When you do a DP site, you almost always have a camera with you, and last weekend was no exception. I was helping serve at the annual Mother Daughter banquet our church puts on, and had my camera in the kitchen. Now, if you look over the 551 shots I have posted prior to this one, you will notice that this photograph does not really live up to the standards I have set for myself. That is because my camera was apparently hijacked sometime during the evening........

Well it only seems fair that I post the best of their work. Click on the image to see the detail of the wash cloth threads :)

I decided against the interior garbage can shots! Tomorrow I will post one of my shots from the event :)

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Thanks for saving us from the inside garbage shots. I think its kind of funny. One just never knows what the DP photo of the day is going to be.